I have a ticker!! And I've put my fabric stash away for a little while..

1:16 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
I have a ticker!! y'know one of those things that track how many times ur site has been viewed. The thing is I only put it on the other day and it starts at zero so all previous visits arent accounted for.. just wanted to mention it in case u think something peculiar has occured.

Also I've put away the fabric for a couple of weeks as its my Dads birthday soon and I really need to get my rear into gear and get his pressie finished. I have all these ideas relating to sewing whirling around my head and am trying really hard to tell myself if its ok not to have a pair of scissors permanently stuck in my hand or the whirring of a sewing machine as background noise. Today I snuck in and took out a few metres of velour to dye but then fought the urge reminding myself the sooner I do this painting the sooner I can get back to sewing :D

Okay well I better go get back to designing this painting.

Happy sewing

0 comments: